If you would like to become an "Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion" you must meet the following requirements:
For a list of upcoming workshops click here.
For more details please call the parish office at (954) 742-2666(954) 742-2666
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- You must go through the Virtus training and fingerprint background check.
- You must be a baptized and practicing Catholic.
- If married, you must have been married in the Catholic Church.
- You must be a registered active member of All Saints Catholic Church.
- You must be approved by the Pastor of All Saints Catholic Church.
- You must go through approx. 4-6 weeks of training.
scheduling information only contact:
Sylvia Wright at 954-742-3784954-742-3784 for English and Lena Torres for Spanish.
EXTRAORDINARY MINISTERS OF THE HOLY COMMUNION WORKSHOP
This Workshop is for those who need to renew their commision or if they want to become an Extraordinary Minister. If you belong to All Saints Catholic Church you need to fill out a Form located in the Church office and have the Pastor's approval.